From Delhiâ€™s latest pleasure palace to a cliff-side resort in Sri Lanka, our reviewers have scoured the region to pull together this yearâ€™s roster of the top hotel openings. Read on to discover which new properties stood out from the rest in terms of service, setting, and a singular sense of style.
- Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay
- The Langham, Sydney
- The Larwill Studio, Melbourne
- Pumphouse Point, Tasmania
- The Old Clare hotel, Sydney
- The Grand Mansion, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nanjing
- Ritz-Carlton, Macau
- Rosewood Beijing
- Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain, Chengdu
- The Temple House, Chengdu
Reported by Natasha Dragun, Jason Overdorf, Leisa Tyler, Gabrielle Lipton, Ron Gluckman, Amy Fabris-Shi, John Ashburne, Jonathan Hopfner, Christopher P. Hill, Sanjay Surana, Scott Haas, David Tse, and Simon Ostheimer.