The airline is offering all-in business class return fares from Singapore to Seoul starting from US$1439.38.
Eyeing your next trip to Seoul, the metropolis of pop culture and modern skyscrapers? Weâ€™ve got just the deal for you.
Korean Air is offering all-in business class return fares from Singapore to Seoul starting from US$1439.38 if you book before December 31, 2017 and travel by March 31, 2018.
Peak season travel fares from November 17 to December 30, 2017 and February 15 to 17, 2018 start from US$1,513.
Apart from price savings, these fares also allow flyers to accrue a mileage of 125% on SKYPASS, the airlineâ€™s frequent flyer program,Â or those of any other Skyteam member airlines.
Business class passengers traveling between Singapore to Seoul can enjoy SkyPriority services including priority check-in at counters 6 â€“ 13 in Seoul, the priority boarding lane, priority baggage drop-off, and priority baggage handling at their destination.
Plus, theyâ€™ll be able to access Changi Airport Terminal 4â€™s new Blossom Lounge (from 31 October) as well as the Korean Air Prestige Class Lounge in Seoul.
Korean Air operates three flights between Singapore Changi Airport and Seoul Incheon Airport (All hours indicated are local times).
- KE642 is operated with a B777-300 from Singapore at 1.30am and arrives in Seoul at 8:40am
- KE648 is operated with an A330-300 from Singapore at 11am and arrives in Seoul at 6:30pm
- KE 644 is operated with a B777-300 from Singapore at 11.30pm and arrives in Seoul at 5:45am
The return flights from Seoul Incheon to Changi Airport include:
- KE643 is operated with at B777-300 from Seoul at 2.20pm and arrives in Singapore at 7:55pm
- KE641 is operated with a B777-300 from Seoul at 6.35pm and arrives in Singapore at 12:10am
- KE647 is operated with an A330-300 from Seoul at 11.10pm and arrives in Singapore at 5am
Book your flights here.