From Delhi’s latest pleasure palace to a cliff-side resort in Sri Lanka, our reviewers have scoured the region to pull together this year’s roster of the top hotel openings. Read on to discover which new properties stood out from the rest in terms of service, setting, and a singular sense of style.
- Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay
- The Langham, Sydney
- The Larwill Studio, Melbourne
- Pumphouse Point, Tasmania
- The Old Clare hotel, Sydney
- The Grand Mansion, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nanjing
- Ritz-Carlton, Macau
- Rosewood Beijing
- Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain, Chengdu
- The Temple House, Chengdu
Reported by Natasha Dragun, Jason Overdorf, Leisa Tyler, Gabrielle Lipton, Ron Gluckman, Amy Fabris-Shi, John Ashburne, Jonathan Hopfner, Christopher P. Hill, Sanjay Surana, Scott Haas, David Tse, and Simon Ostheimer.