Singapore’s Changi Airport has maintained its position as the World’s Best Airport for the fourth year in a row in the annual World’s Best Airport ranking released by SkyTrax. Basing its results on millions of airport survey questionnaires asking travelers to rank their experience on everything from check-in and arrivals to transfers, shopping, security, and immigration, Changi and its many features like a swimming pool and film theaters continue to win the hearts of those in transit, with South Korea’s Incheon International Airport trailing behind in second place. Other Asian airports also made it to the top ten, such as Tokyo International Airport Haneda, which ranked fourth, Hong Kong International Airport on fifth place, and Chubu Centrair International Airport in Nagoya, on sixth place, and Kansai International Airport in Osaka in ninth place.
Below is the complete list of the world’s 10 best airports based 13.2 million travelers surveyed by SkyTrax
1. Singapore Changi Airport
2. Incheon International Airport (South Korea)
3. Munich Airport (Germany)
4. Tokyo International Airport Haneda
5. Hong Kong International Airport
6. Chubu Centrair International Airport (Nagoya, Japan)
7. Zurich Airport (Switzerland)
8. London Heathrow Airport
9. Kansai International Airport (Osaka, Japan)
10. Hamad International Airport (Doha, Qatar)
For more information, visit World Airport Awards.