Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Uninterrupted views of Victoria Harbour and a soaring art deco–inspired lobby aren’t the only things that inspire guests at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. A place to see and be seen since it first opened in 1989, the landmark Wanchai property was recently revamped by Melbourne-based design firm BAR Studio, which blended contemporary style with traditional Asian design touches in the 542 rooms and suites. Visiting gourmands can look forward to an exciting lineup of 11 restaurants and bars; these serve up everything from Cantonese and Italian to Japanese cuisine and American-style steaks. Another highlight? The blissful high-tech treatments at Plateau Spa, located on the 11th floor beside one of Hong Kong’s loveliest lagoon-shaped outdoor pools. The prize is for a three-night stay in a Harbour View room with daily breakfast for two.
For more information on Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, click here.
Simply answer the following questions and fill in your details for a chance to win a three-night stay in a Harbour View room, inclusive of daily breakfast for two.
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person only.
- Competition is open to all readers who are 18 years of age or older except for employees of DestinAsian and prize sponsors.
- The prize is not transferable, with no cash alternative.
- Rooms are subject to availability and advance booking must be made directly with the sponsors.
- Stays are valid until August 31, 2023.
- Blackout dates apply.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days after the draw and results will be published in the September/November 2022 issue of DestinAsian.