The Langham, Jakarta combines classic British sophistication with all the creature comforts a modern traveler could wish for. Occupying the upper floors of a 65-story skyscraper in the Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD), The Langham Hotels and Resorts’ debut property in Southeast Asia has 223 sophisticated guest rooms and suites, all with high ceilings, a range of luxury amenities, smart technology, and floor-to-ceiling windows that frame jaw-dropping views of the surrounding city. Guests will also find Tom’s by Tom Aikens, whose menu has been conceptualized by its namesake British celebrity chef, plus more excellent restaurants in the pipeline; a well-equipped gym; the (soon-to-open) Chuan Spa; and two separate swimming pools—including the highest indoor infinity pool in town. For more information about the property, click here.
One lucky winner will walk away with a two-night stay in a Deluxe Cityscape room at The Langham, Jakarta, inclusive of daily breakfast for two
To join the contest, participants must answer the question below, fill out all required fields, and follow the hotel’s Instagram account @langham_jakarta
Terms and Conditions
- Contest ends 15 November 2021
- One entry per person only.
- Competition is open to all readers who are 18 years of age or older except for employees of DestinAsian and prize sponsors
- The prize is not transferable, with no cash alternative.
- Rooms are subject to availability and advance booking must be made directly with the sponsors.
- Stays are valid for 3 months after voucher is issued.
- Blackout dates apply. (23 December 2021 – 2 January 2021)
- The winner will be notified within 14 days after contest has ended.