The annual Luxe List showcases our picks of the best new hotels and resorts in the Asia-Pacific region. Find out more and and see lists from other years—here.
This year, our roll call of the Asia-Pacific region’s best new places to stay is as alluring as ever, spanning a dozen countries and featuring no fewer than 30 hotels that truly stand out from the rest. From sumptuous private islands in the Maldives to a trio of urbane addresses in Bangkok, read on to discover which properties won us over in terms of style, service, and setting.
- Niyama, Dhaalu Atoll
- The Residence Maldives, Gaafu Alifu Atoll
- Viceroy Maldives Resort & Spa, Vagaru Island
- Akaryn Samui, Koh Samui
- 137 Pillars House, Chiang Mai
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort & Spa, Koh Samui
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, Koh Samui
- The Siam, Bangkok
- Sofitel So, Bangkok
- Okura Prestige Bangkok, Bangkok